THE ENABLER FOR INDUSTRY 4.0 PROCESSES IN THE SMART FACTORY
ORBIS MPS allows the seamless and real-time integration of all stakeholders not currently directly involved in the process (people and technical objects) into the SAP processes. Our Digitalization Suite is fully embedded in SAP ERP and S/4HANA and eliminates media disruptions and non-value-added activities. Process-relevant information is digitalized, processed in a way that is comprehensible to the receiver and therefore ensures fast, continuous process automation.
Continuous process automation with ORBIS MPS - Fully integrated in SAP
BENEFIT OF ORBIS MPS
- Continuous process integration of people, machines, plants, devices, systems and sensors
- Process acceleration: Quick, automated exchange of information
- Mirroring of shop floor 1:1 in real-time in SAP
- Processes: Push, pull, event control
- Process navigation and transparency through visualization on all output devices
- Use of existing SAP infrastructure
- Reduction of interfaces, systems and potential sources of error
MULTI-PROCESS SUITE – MODULES
The ORBIS Multi-Process Suite (ORBIS MPS) is modular. The individual modules are designed to integrate people and technical objects, such as subsystems, devices and controls, into SAP. Information is exchanged across systems and visualized on a platform-independent and user-specific basis.
Configurable device and system coupler
Bi-directional, high-performance communication
platform-independent process dialogs and visualization
ORBIS MPS can be used quickly and easily for Industry 4.0 projects within an existing SAP environment. It is possible to automate the entire process chain in a factory or only individual lines or workstations. Visit our Smart Factory on the Innovation Campus of the University of Applied Sciences Saar and experience continuous process automation live and in real-time - implemented with ORBIS MPS.