ORBIS Business Application Suite
ORBIS Business Application Suite (ORBIS BAS)
MANAGE YOUR BUSINESS PROCESSES CONSISTENTLY - WITH ORBIS BUSINESS APPLICATION SUITE (ORBIS BAS)
ORBIS Business Application Suite (ORBIS BAS), based on SAP technology, is a generic platform to control and simplify your business processes. Based on this ORBIS BUSINESS APPLICATION SUITE, we offer various usecases, each of which generates added value in your company. Our solution can be used across all industries and is generically applicable.
With the help of these functions, you can control your business processes more efficiently and cost-effectively.
The advantages are obvious! In addition to the data generated in the processes, additional documents can either be referenced or stored directly. The aim is to store data and documents non-redundantly. Whether data is stored in a supplier file, project file or quality file, ORBIS Business Application Suite allows you to store all process data in a clear manner and also to access objects from other processes.
In addition to the process data, it is important to include the right people at the right places. The SAP process route can be used for this purpose. OPS provides you with a rule-based process generation that can dynamically extend the process route. The SAP standard workflow is used as the core, which is displayed in a very user-friendly and clear way with the help of the process route component. The processing status of your process can be seen at any time and you can quickly see where your process stands and which steps have already been processed.
Advantages of the ORBIS Business Application Suite:
- ORBIS Business Application Suite serves as a central data backbone and can be coupled with 3rd party systems (PLM or ERP systems).
- All process participants can be integrated into the processes via the SAP process route.
- The process is clearly displayed and the processing progress is always transparent.
- The process can be generated via a dynamic set of rules.
- The notification of tasks can be done either directly in SAP or in your mail program.
- Data can be referenced, so no redundant data entry is necessary.
- Attachments can be added to store all necessary information that all involved persons need in the further process.
Further usecases can be mapped using our ORBIS Business Application Suite. Just contact us. We have extensive experience in the Project Lifecycle Management (PLM) and ERP environment.
Our Usescases in overview:
USECASE: ORBIS CHANGE MANAGEMENT
A fast and error-free change process will save time and money. Companies face the challenge of reducing lead times during the product development process while increasing quality. This is a topic that affects many process participants: product development, master data management, production planning and control, and external suppliers. These departments are involved in the evaluation and implementation of changes.
Usecase Change Management based on our ORBIS Business Application Suite can be used to manage the change process holistically. From the change idea to the completion of the change, data is collected and can be evaluated at any time. All processors have the same status of all data and no redundant data entry is necessary.
Advantages of Usecase Change Management
- All advantages of our ORBIS Business Application Suite can be used.
- Usecase Change Management significantly reduces the complexity of changes and all tasks are fully met.
- The complete change process can be controlled with the help of our usecase; it serves as a data backbone in the change process and can be linked to 3rd party systems (PLM or ERP).
- The creation and modification of PDM models and drawings as well as ERP data (such as material masters, parts lists, documents as well as tools and work plans) can be controlled in a uniform platform.
- All parties involved in the process can be included in the change processes.
- The process is clearly represented by means of the SAP process route and the processing progress is transparent at all times.
- The change process can be generated via a dynamic set of rules.
- The notification of tasks of a change can be done either directly in SAP or in the mail program.
- Attachments can be added to store all necessary information. This can include change sketches, as well as other important details related to the change that other departments need in the further process.
- The costs of the change can be evaluated in the change scope: This makes the change costs transparent.
USECASE: ORBIS DIGITAL RECORD
Central storage of all project-relevant documents and information is a basic requirement for targeted and seamless process handling.
ORBIS Digital Record offers exactly that. It enables a holistic overview of records and processes and thus ensures an increased clarity of all data and documents - even across different locations.
ORBIS Digital Record forms the link between physical documents such as contracts, drawings and digital information such as e-mails or SAP documents. All information belonging to a specific subject is included in the digital record - the increased digitization and logical linking eliminates system boundaries and strengthens the focus on the essentials.
Time-consuming search processes, paper, printing and storage costs are thus a thing of the past.
Application Cases Usecase Digital Record
- Project file (including project proposal)
- Supplier file
- Quality file
- Machine file
- Maintenance file- Personnel file
Advantages of Usecase Digital Record
- All advantages of our ORBIS Process Suite can be used.
- Simplified file creation through integrated application processes and automated generation of master data (project, equipment, personnel master data, ....)
- Project application -> Project creation
- Investment application -> equipment investment
- Data available in SAP is automatically linked to the record
- Customer orders
- Orders and production orders
- Parts lists
- Maintenance plans
- Maintenance messages and maintenance orders
- External documents, links, etc. can be easily assigned.
- Quick and complete overview of the business transaction.
- Approval workflows can be mapped using a flexible set of rules.
- Notification of tasks can be done either directly in SAP or in the mail program.
USECASE: ORBIS MASTERDATA MANAGEMENT
Incorrect master data has a negative effect on the control process and thus also on the entire company process. The consequences can be error messages, incorrect customer confirmation dates or even incorrect evaluations. Problems in purchasing, sales or production processes are therefore pre-programmed.
The basic prerequisite for a smooth control process is error-free master data in the PLM and ERP systems, especially if there are several systems in the company. It must be avoided to maintain data redundantly and inconsistently.
This is where ORBIS Masterdata Management can help. ORBIS MDM guarantees fast, easy, convenient and error-free maintenance of master data.
Advantages Usecase Masterdata Management
- All advantages of our ORBIS Business Application Suite can be used.
- "With the Usecase Masterdata Management, the complete master data maintenance process can be controlled; it serves as the central tool for master data maintenance.
- "The creation of material masters, documents and other PLM or ERP-relevant data (such as production parts lists, tools, work plans or purchasing/sales-relevant data) can be controlled in a uniform platform.
- "All process participants can be integrated into the master data maintenance process.
- "The complete process is clearly displayed by means of SAP workflow and the processing progress is transparent at all times.
- "The master data maintenance process can be generated via a dynamic set of rules.
- "The notification of tasks can be done either directly in SAP or in the mail program.
- "Attachments can be added to store all necessary information for the master data maintenance process.