Product as a Service with Microsoft
Sectors: Construction supplier industry, Steel, steel service center, metal industry, Electro and electronic industry, Machinery and plant manufacturing, Consumer goods / retail, Automotive supplier industry
Processes: Service & Support, Sales
Duration of webcast: approx. 50 minutes
Globalization and digitization have permanently changed the way B2B customers buy. Customers sometimes don't want to buy products, but only borrow them for a limited period of time. Maybe your customers need machines for a time-limited, unique project. This gives you the opportunity to provide different customers with the same machine over and over again.
This new business model, Product as a Service, has a positive impact on your sales and customer loyalty. Based on the data obtained, you can draw conclusions about your customers' purchasing and rental behavior, so that you can tailor your services precisely to their wishes.
In our webcast, together with our partner Intershop, we will show you how to adapt your e-commerce and service applications as well as your processes in order to respond to the (new) customer needs.
- Product as a Service and other rental and leasing models for machines
- Application of the webshop experience to your rental models
- Processing of rental orders in the existing customer engagement platform
- Predictive maintenance within reach: monitoring of your machinery in the Customer Portal
- Predictive analysis of required consumables and spare parts