SAP DDMRP: Demand-Driven Material Requirements Planning
Sectors: Steel, steel service center, metal industry, Machinery and plant manufacturing, Automotive supplier industry
Processes: Intralogistics, Warehouse control
Duration of webcast: approx. 45 minutes
Learn how to optimize your service level and reduce material inventories by integrating the DDMRP concept into your SAP landscape.
More complex products, short tolerance times on the customer side and increasing global networking - this volatility and uncertainty of supply chains is the "new normal" in supply chain planning. Traditional planning approaches such as MRP (Material Requirements Planning) can no longer cope with these challenges.
By integrating the DDMRP (Demand-Driven Material Requirements Planning) concept into your SAP landscape, you no longer focus solely on forecasts, but on the variability of today's supply chains. This principle dynamically defines and controls material procurement to enable a continuous flow of materials (FLOW).
These topics await you in the SAP DDMRP webcast:
- How you can use the DDMRP approach to mitigate demand and supply fluctuations, and thereby
- Optimize your service level,
- Reduce material inventories and
- Reduce your supply chain costs.
- Full integration of DDMRP as a standard solution in SAP S/4HANA and/or SAP IBP.