FULLY INTEGRATED IN THE SAP SOLUTION FOR DIGITALIZING PRODUCTION
Based on the ORBIS Multi-Process Suite (ORBIS MPS) and the SAP Business Suite, ORBIS has developed its own MES: the ORBIS MES Solution. It is 100 percent integrated into SAP ERP processes and is therefore the central building block for a seamless linking and synchronization of data from the shop floor with SAP processes and for the establishment of a digitally networked value chain. Machines, devices, sensors and actuators are networked with SAP processes. The SAP Business Suite becomes a virtual representation of real factory events in real-time with ORBIS MES. The digital factory is completely planned and controlled in the SAP system. ORBIS MES can also be used with SAP S/4HANA.
BENEFITS OF ORBIS MES
- Complete integration in SAP ERP, SAP HCM, SAP BW
- Realization exclusively with SAP development tools
- User-friendly and industry-standard user interfaces for the visualization of production processes
- Clear visualization of shop floor data and access to it anywhere and at any time
- Seamless integration of end devices
- Residue-free scheduling and sequence planning with the ORBIS planning tool
- Management dashboards for production control, monitoring and controlling
- Modular structure of the MES with functions for BDE, MDE, PM and QM, among others
- Simple expansion concept for the realization of customer-specific requirements
Linking and synchronizing data from the shop floor with the SAP processes
"Real-time" view of machine and system states and effective control of all production processes.
Transparency in production - exactly informed at all times and everywhere
Backlog-free planning of each individual production area and long-term increase in transparency in the order and schedule structure with the ORBIS planning tool.
Real-time view of all operating data and control of all production processes. Complete transparency as a basis for permanent optimization and objective cost control.
Simplified and effort-reduced personnel time recording - easy to operate and clear interfaces
More efficiency and cost reduction - optimized downtimes and fault management, preventive maintenance, organization of machine data, measurement and test results.
High-performance and industry-standard user interfaces - platform-independent and on all common end devices.
Next step for the digitalization with ORBIS? Visit our Smart Factory on the Innovation Campus of the Saarland University of Applied Sciences. Make an appointment today.