ORBIS ServiceONE: Holistic service management for the digital age
Service is a fundamental tool of customer retention in many industries, including toolbuilding and mechanical and plant engineering. Excellent service means a high level of customer satisfaction, loyalty and long-term customer retention. When it comes to turning products into solutions, customer service is increasingly emerging as a key component in the promise of performance as well as a source of revenue.
As a certified Microsoft partner, we offer ORBIS ServiceONE powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 as a solution that enables you to increase customer satisfaction and service productivity significantly through the reduction of downtimes and needs-based service. Our solution lays the foundations for digital service excellence: forward-looking, smart and automated.
HIGHLIGHTS OF ORBIS ServiceONE
- Based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 standard modules Customer Service, Field Service and Project Service Automation
- Installation, repair and maintenance Management
- Customer self-service offerings and knowledge Management
- Omni-Channel customer services via telephone, email, portal, chat / chatbot, social media, SMS & video
- Use of IoT data analysis for predictive maintenance and service process Automation
- SLAs, service contracts, warranties & maintenance management
- Installed base management including history and sales Information
- Structured solution-finding using decision trees
- Graphical and automated resource planning taking into account skills, location & availability
- Productivity in the field through an offline-capable mobile app which provides relevant information and handles the entire response process
- Interactive dashboards to analyse metrics & query customer satisfaction
- Best practice scenarios for the integration of ERP Systems
Optimize customer service with intelligent assistants
The classic service processes are experiencing a renaissance in the digital age. Thanks to digitalization, service offerings can be made available to the customer on a tailored way. One of the greatest additional values is to be able to provide the existing knowledge to the corresponding user groups on a targeted and timely manner.
A key success factor in a rapidly changing market environment are AI-based analytics and learning systems that pave the way to intelligent service processes. ORBIS has developed an answer to this: the ORBIS SMART CLOUD. It describes a holistic solution that integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and that relies on the Empolis Smart Cloud technology.
WHY ARE THE INTERNET OF THINGS AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE SO IMPORTANT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE DIGITAL AGE?
Be inspired by the way in which Microsoft Dynamics 365 and ORBIS ServiceONE can establish a forward-looking, smart, automated foundation for digital service excellence, thereby ensuring your products and solutions are used with as little interference as possible.
Turn satisfied customers into loyal fans with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Service
CRM industry solution for the automotive supply industry
CRM industry solution for mechanical engineering, the electronics industry and high tech
Integrated CRM solution specifically for SAP users
Quick introduction solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365