All-in-one ERP Solution
All-in-one ERP solution for small and medium-sized automotive suppliers
ORBIS Car is an all-in-one ERP solution that has been specially designed to meet the requirements of small and medium-sized automotive suppliers. Working on more than 280 customer projects in the automotive supplier industry for over 20 years has given us extensive skills in SAP consulting and substantial process expertise, all of which was used to develop this all-in-one SAP solution.
ORBIS Car comes preconfigured with the processes that are commonly used in this sector. This makes the software rollout particularly inexpensive and fast. The solution can be customised to suit your particular company or adjusted to meet your needs with little effort.
Reap the benefits of ORBIS Car:
- Cost transparency in production at all times.
- Integration of logistics and accounting – automatic invoices and no redundant data management
- Functions integrated to accelerate processes
- Balance sheet/P&L statement and other key figures available at the click of a button
- SAP’s status as a market leader ensures security and future validity of your investment
- System can be adjusted to suit your company’s progress (growth, branches being set up abroad) with ease
ORBIS Car is:
- streamlined: focused on the core processes of the automotive supplier sector
- complete: you receive a system that is ready to use, including hardware, software, installation, training and service
- inexpensive: preconfiguration reduces introduction costs
- future-proof: using the SAP standard makes the software extendable and sustainable
- reliable: tight schedules, fixed prices and preconfigurations that have been tested in practice make your projects a guaranteed success
An ORBIS Car rollout brings the following benefits:
- Inexpensive rollout
- Calculable costs and project deadlines
- Clearly defined service features and methods provide contractual security
- Skilled contacts with experience in the sector and extensive SAP expertise
- Simply switch on, transfer data, instruct staff and get started